- U.S. Embassy Niamey
- Embassy Solicitations
Requests for Proposals
Request for Quotations RFQ# PR8427309
The U.S. Embassy in Niamey is seeking prospective contractors for the purchase of the following:
One(01)Toyota Land Cruiser Hard Top 5 seater,5 doors, Model: HZJ76L-RKMRS
- Power windows
- Air Conditioning (non-CFC)
- Roof Rack Heavy Duty with steps (max load 200 kg)
- Airbags / Driver& Front Passenger
- 2nd battery with split diode and battery holder (LHD)
- High lift jack 120 cm not fitted (includes mounting clamps)
- Platform for the high lift jack
- Toyota Radio AM(LW,MW), FM, CD player
- Replacement rear bumper bar LC79, Inc. Hi-lift jacking point
- Basic safety pack (Exiting/Triangle/First Aid kit/Rope/Vest)
- Change Tires to Bridgestone Sahara 750 R 16
- 1 Kg fire extinguisher, including fitting
- Steel skid plate
- Jumping Cable
- Set of rubber mats (2 front & 2 rear)
- Recovery Gear ARB
- Tinted windows
Request for Quotations RFQ# PR8402578
Request for Quotations
The U.S. Embassy in Niamey is seeking prospective contractors to:
increase the VPN primary link from 30 Mbps to 50 Mbps.
All interested contractors must submit their contacts at the following email address: Niameygsoprocurement@State.gov before July 16th 2019 at 17:30 PM .
The closing date of the bid will be July 16th 2019 at 17:30 PM .
Request for Proposals for Embassy Programs or Projects that Target our Strategic Themes.
We encourage those individuals or organizations interested in submitting a proposal to use the award as seed money to generate buy-in from other stakeholders. We will be looking for partnerships and cost-sharing with host country civil society organizations and the business community that can extend the impact of your proposals. Competitive proposals will also address the issue of sustainability — explaining how the project or program will continue beyond the initial support from the U.S. government.