Veterans Affairs

Veterans may apply for or manage their benefits on line from overseas using their home computer.

Visit the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) website or the VA eBenefits website information on benefits.

If you have any questions, you can contact the Consular Section at, or by calling 20 72 26 62 and asking for the Consular Section.